Monday, July 22, 2013

Do you have a recipe for disaster? My analysis claims you do!

http://www.freeprofitablewebsite.com/menu/
Do you have a recipe for disaster? My analysis claims you do!
Hi,

Here’s a recipe for on the internet disaster – how significantly applies to you?


Get a single pile of funds and get a fancy site created.

Get yet another pile of funds and devote it on directories like Yellowbook

Do nothing at all and hope.

When you recognize no boost in consumers – repeat or dismiss.


Listed here are 3 principal difficulties I seen about your enterprise.

No Cellular model of site – Most prospective consumers are seeking for you proper now on their cellphones! If your site seems negative on a cellphone – and it does – they will search somewhere else. Get a search oneself or I can ship you a photo of what it seems like.

No Facebook webpage – Your consumers are on social media why aren’t you?

Negative evaluations – A solitary negative assessment damages a enterprise without having them even realizing.

I can aid you. Truly feel free of charge to drop me a line or remember to examine out my menu for good results at http://www.freeprofitablewebsite.com/menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment